To Mindful Therapeutic Bodyworks LLC by Robert Fuller, Hopes to provide the best care in health and wellness. In Therapeutic Pain management that relaxes the body. With Excellent customer service, Pride in what we do, and Integrity to treat you in a healthy way. How you are treated and leave feeling greatly reflects on me. Do no Harm.
Excellence service - The best care in Therapeutic care
Pride- caring to help you in the best way possible
Integrity- treatments that are ethically moral and honest to give you the care that you deserve.
Consistency- giving the best treatment every time.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give your therapist notice, you will be charged 50% for your missed appointment.
No-shows Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment with no contact, will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
Arriving late Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however we will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan your visit accordingly. Please arrive 10 min early on your first visit to fill out an intake.
We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Terms and Conditions
ALL CLIENTS MUST HAVE A SIGNED TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT AND AN INTAKE FORM ON FILE. ALL EXISTING CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A NEW INTAKE FORM AND PRESENT A DOCTOR’S NOTE CLEARING THEM FOR MASSAGE AFTER ANY SURGERY OR MAJOR INJURY.
1. Mindful Therapeutic Bodyworks, LLC is an independently owned and operated limited liability company and licensed massage therapy service existing solely to do no harm while delivering quality massage therapy and spa modalities within the moral and ethical scope of practice befitting a massage therapist. While massage therapy can be very therapeutic, relaxing, and reduce muscular tension, it is not a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis and treatment, or scientific research.
2. All payments shall be made IN THEIR ENTIRETY prior to the beginning of each session. I apologize for any inconvenience. All late arrivals are charged as part of the scheduled massage time (unless it’s MT error) so that all clients can have equal opportunity for relaxation.
3. This is a therapeutic massage, and any sexual remarks or advances will terminate the session and the client will be liable for payment of the scheduled treatment (no exceptions and no reimbursements for remaining time).
4. Any session cancellations or changes without 12 hours’ notice result in a fee equal to full value of the session. An invoice will be sent to that affect that must be paid before another appointment will be booked. If, at any time, one is deemed unreliable or a danger as a client Mindful Therapeutic Bodyworks, LLC. reserves the right to refuse service.
5. Because massage should not be done under certain medical conditions, all questions pertaining to medical conditions MUST be answered with all honesty. Mindful Therapeutic Bodyworks, LLC. is not responsible for any repercussions from any massage given resulting from a lack of full disclosure.
6. The following sometimes occur during massage and are normal responses to relaxation and/or massage: sighing, yawning, change in breathing, stomach gurgling, increased urination, fatigue, energy shifts, falling asleep, memories, temperature elevation, mild blood pressure elevation, increased circulation, soreness (for up to 3 days), and increased emotions. While some amount of sexual arousal is normal with increased circulation and massage-appropriate physical contact NO SEXUAL CONTACT WILL BE MADE.
7. It is my hope that each and every client will enjoy their session and have every appropriate need met, so please feel free to let me know of any questions, complaints, or suggestions at any time.
In accordance with the Privacy Rights of any client in the medical industry any records and medical history in the possession and knowledge of Mindful Therapeutic Bodyworks is CONFIDENTIAL and only required/allowed to be disclosed by court order or at the WRITTEN permission of the client to select parties. Such parties may include but are not limited to doctors, other therapists, family, those in the medical profession, law enforcement, and teachers